We are hiring a Sales AssistantJun 3, 2019
We are opening recruitment for the position of sales assistant in the shop of the Dominican Liturgical Center, located at ul. Stolarska in Krakow. We are waiting for your applications!
Please send your CV and cover letter to the e-mail address: [email protected] .
work in the shop of the Dominican Liturgical Center at ul. Stolarska 12 in Krakow
from July 1, 2019.
Shop opening hours:
- from Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 18:00
- and on Saturdays from 11:00 to 15:00
- half-time: flexible graphics; work two Saturdays a month;
- contract: order or contract of employment.
- customer service;
- mail and telephone customer service;
- help in handling online orders;
- taking care of the merchandise exposition;
- fiscalization and sales reporting;
- preparation of product descriptions for an online store;
- service of the delivery of goods;
- systematic acquisition of comprehensive knowledge about the assortment of the store;
- monitoring of new publications;
- cleaning work in the store;
- occasional sale of goods during events organized at the Foundation and at trade fairs.
- experience in customer service;
- good manners;
- knowledge of English at B2 level;
- good work organization;
- the ability to work dynamically in a team;
- orientation in the projects of the Dominican Liturgical Center Foundation.
- ability to service the terminal and cash register
- knowledge of other foreign languages at least communicative
Please attach to the documents the following clause: "I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Dominican Liturgical Center for the needs of the recruitment process for the position of sales assistant (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection (Dz. Ustawa z 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC, ie RODO) ".